Attract the right audience, and gain the confidence to say the right thing!
We've listened to all the feedback from our community and past participants, and we're busy in the background 'pimping' our Email Marketing Bootcamp!
Stay tuned, and sign up to the waitlist, as we'll be releasing the New & Improved version very soon - you'll want to be first to know!
Whether you are selling a product or service, if you are just starting out or need some direction with Email Marketing then this webinar is for you.
Here’s just some of what you’ll walk away with ...
• An intimate understanding of your ‘ideal customer’ - These are the guys who are most likely to buy from you.
• How to create (or update) the perfect lead magnet for your audience. You’ll also learn a stack of ways to promote on other platforms for serious list growth (aka; get those social followers on your list).
• How to create the right email content to build a tribe of subscribers who know you, like and trust you (and buy from you of course).
• How to automate your sales funnels and customer journeys and to free up your time.
• How to test and measure performance so you can continue to improve, scale and grow.
Some of the feedback we have received from biz owners, is that they hadn't made a start on their Email Marketing (or not much of one), not only because they are so time poor but also because they feel intimidated and overwhelmed ...
We totally get this.
Why your Small Business needs to get on the 'email train'...
• The people on your Email list are more likely to buy from you. People are much more choosy about who they hand their valuable email address over to vs' who they are happy to scroll past on their social feed. If you've chosen the right niche and attracted them with the right lead magnet (which you will see via your subscriber growth) they will be the warm audience you need to sell to.
• You have control: Other than your website, email is the digital marketing method you have control over. What if Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter shut down tomorrow? Or the Facebook algorithm changes and your biz posts no longer appeared in your followers feeds… oh hang on, that just happened!
• The reach via Email is better - much, much better. A study conducted by MailMunch explains that if you take 2000 subscribers across Email, Facebook & Twitter, this is what you will get:-
• 435 people will open your email.
• 120 Facebook followers will see your message (this data is before the recent Facebook Zero announcement so this figure has likely significantly dropped)
• 40 Twitter followers will see your Tweet.
Date & Time:
COMING SOON - JOIN THE WAITLIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN DATES ARE RELEASED