What do I say to them?
You made it! Day 5 of the 'Email Marketing Basics 5 Day Challenge' is here, ready & waiting.
Again, today we're shining the spotlight on 'Content' i.e.; what do I email people about? This is absolutely, without a doubt the number one thing that everyone fears and ultimately, holds them back from their Email Marketing Plan.
But fear not! We've prepared you for this - all the work you've done on the Challenge to date will make this a breeze - we promise!
And a reminder, book your spot for our upcoming Email Marketing Bootcamp. Take advantage of the special pricing for only $39 and BOOK TODAY as this offer will end in 72 hours!
Step 1. Watch this video (it's a little longer than most, but well worth it) and then;
Step 2. Complete your daily task below.
We've also provided relevant links to any references made in the tutorial below.
Links & References:
- Day 5 Video Link: https://youtu.be/XIW8Nro3cD8
Are you a blogger/influencer? Do you have an e-commerce store? Are you a service-based business?
Whatever your business model, you can use Email Marketing to reach your business goals? Today, we’re going to get a start on your ‘Content Plan’ for your Email Marketing Plan.
We want you to finish the following sentences:-
My business can offer…
I can share my experience…
My expertise is in…
What’s new with me lately is/I love...
Using this inspiration, understanding your ‘ideal customer profile’ and any other key dates relevant to your business, we want you to put a list of ideas together, and then schedule into your ‘Email Marketing Calendar’ that you’re about to create…
Here’s some inspiration to get your juices flowing:
- Welcome to your community (automated).
- Behind the scenes of creating your product/service.
- Share a story or image of your product being used ‘in action’.
- An interview or guest post from someone you think your ideal client would get value learning from.
- Showcase your product or service and offer a special or promotion.
- Share similar but not competing brands content that you think is share-worthy.