Who are you talking to?
When we were researching for this challenge, the number one thing that everyone asked for support with was ....."Content - what do I send?".
Today, it's all about who you're talking to and why you need to know this - or something we like to call 'Customer Profiling' - this is the answer to your search for amazing content, we promise.
Step 1. Watch this short video and then;
Step 2. Complete your daily task below.
We've also provided relevant links to any references made in the tutorial below.
Links & References:
- Day 3 Video Link: https://youtu.be/US4KPNH9aUU
Day 3 Task:
We want you to complete a ‘Mini Customer Profile’ on your ideal client.
Answer the following:
- Gender, age, where do they live.
- What are their pain points and challenges?
- What problem/s does your product or service solve for them?
- What do they value and how does that help you to create a connection with them?
- Where are they hanging out online?
- What personalities/influencers do they follow online?
- What else do they spend their money on?
- What reason would they give for NOT buying your product or service?
If you have more than one customer persona, create a separate profile for them - don’t try to condense them into one.
*Note, this shouldn't take the place of a proper and detailed ‘Ideal Customer Profile’ which goes a LOT deeper into understanding and connecting with them. But it's a good place to start if you haven’t profiled previously.
Want to find out more on how you can create an engaged community through your content? In our Webinar: The Art of Social Selling, we delve deep into your customer profile and how this can be used across all of your content - Social Media, Email Marketing, Blogs, Website + more!